An original flea market find from 1911 is the template for this "worker button-up shirt". Special attention: The authentic processing of the neckline! The collar is turned over very fine by hand twice – real skill is required. This is exactly how the neckline of this shirt was originally processed 100 years ago, since the comfortable modern edging machines did not yet exist. In addition, the attached button placket made of cotton fabric and the original laundry buttons make this shirt a special eye-catcher. And of course, the patched neck mirror must not be missing today, as it was then for hard-working men.
– Style: 102 Henley Longsleeve
– Fit: Slim fit
– Color: Ink Blue
– Material: 67% cotton, 33% viscose
– Made of 155g/m cotton fabric
– Patch button border made of cloth
– Authentic fabric-clad buttons
– Remarkable, puristic neckline design
– Interior neck patch
– Authentic flat knitted cuffs on sleeves
– Triangular patch under the arms
– Made in Germany
Our model is 182cm, 75kg – wears size L
SIZE CHEST SHOULDER SLEEVE BACK 4/S 46 39,4 61,5 66,5 5/M 49 40,8 63 69,5 6/L 52 42,2 64,5 74 7/XL 55 43,6 66 74 8/XXL 58 45 67,5 75,5The unit of measure is centimeter.Click hereto check out our measurement guide.